Saturday, December 14, 2013

Divorce

     There are many reasons for divorce but what many people don't realize is that they probably could have saved their marriage. Some of the reason's for divorce include money, communication, lack of emotional support, boredom, incompatibility, fall out of love, constant conflict, and emotional and physical abuse. To me, some of these things don't seem like a good reason to get a divorce. Most of these if you get help the problem can be worked out. Sometimes we get in a rut and it feels like there is no way out and we make decisions that we may regret later. I think the exception is physical and emotional abuse. There is no reason at all why someone should be abused. If the abuser doesn't back off then I think the best thing to do would be to get out of the marriage. As for the problem of incompatibility, I think if the couple would have dated wisely ad carefully they would have found out if they were compatible or not. I am not married yet so when I date guys I want to date in a way that I really get to know the guy. This will include, discussing important matters before we get married, and go on dates where I will be able to see him react to different situations and circumstances. I will try to do this because I believe that it will strengthen are future marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment